Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brain Tumors and Palm Trees

Arriving in Palm Springs to be here for my sister's brain biopsy is like arriving on another planet.  Hard to believe there is so much snow in New York and nothing but sun in Southern California...
Ted and I went for a run this morning before we travel up to L.A. for her appointment at UCLA.  As we got ready, we longed for the times when we were little....When there was no stress.  When swimming at our neighbors house was the highlight of our day...
No we run to relieve the stress....
Brain tumors and palm trees....Brain tumors and Train Bumors...

Swimming at our neighbor's pool as kids...

Running to Cope

1 comment:

  1. Awww Bradfield you made me cry...I love you and my mind, heart and prayers are with you guys...xxxooo

    ReplyDelete